Monday, December 13, 2010

A bunch of silliness really...

Last week I sat at work on a cloudy day, business was slow, so I decided to makes lists... and here they are.

21 reasons why I love my sister:

1. She's amazing. 2.She listens. 3.She makes me laugh. 4.She brings me chai tea while I'm at work. 5.She quotes movie lines ...like all the time 6.She's ambitious 7. She's in love with her Savior. 8. She's brilliant. 9.She's quirky 10. She speaks French (a little) 11. She's theatrical 12.She's punctual. 13. She likes Narnia. 14. She likes Harry Potter. 15. She's a brilliant writer. 16. She's clever. 17. She's a lot like my mom. 18. She's herself. 19. She's the perfect size for hugging. 20. She sings. 21. She's the best sister in the whole WORLD!

14 things I'd rather be doing:

1. listening to Christmas music 2. leading Barnstormers in the daily routine of camp. 3. chilling at home with my family. 4. having a really good conversation. 5. drinking some hot beverage while snuggled in a blanket watching a Christmas movie with my mumsie and sister 6. doing life lessons with Rachel P. (My coffee addicted college student friend) 7. dancing through central park singing, accompanied by an outrageous and exciting ensemble of theatrical people. 8. watching it snow 9. reading a letter from a friend. 10. taking pictures. 11. wrapping Christmas presents 12. drinking coffee with my Dad 13. reading from the Word 14. doing #13 with my most favorite people

5 reasons why I wanted a blog:

1. Other bloggers inspired me.  2. to proclaim and the promises and mercies of a gracious, holy, awesome God. 3.to have an outlet for brilliance (haha, just kidding) 4. to proclaim His excellencies. 5. to process the extraordinary and sometimes mundane things of everyday that I encounter on this Journey to the heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment