Saturday, February 5, 2011

Priorities and promises...

So.... it's been awhile. I could say that it's because I haven't had time to blog... but that would be a lie. The truth is, I'm learning to prioritize and blogging hasn't been at the top of my priority list... but really... a lot of good things have been found at the bottom of my list or in the back of my mind. Sadly, a lot of pointless things have taken precedence. But I guess that's somewhat beside the point... I guess.

This blog will be short, not for a lack of time or interest, but for a lack of content... I can only spill my guts so much.


Here are the goings on in my world... huh... my world, such a small place...
Friendship, adoption, worship, work, relationships, Hershey kisses, wondering, friendships, day dreaming, snow days, reading, snow, grace upon grace.
Here are the goings on on Facebook...
movie quoting, engagements, relationships, drama drama drama, pointlessness.

Here are some words that I'm thinking on...

"Don't hold on to, worship, value and adore something today that will no longer matter tomorrow."
-Abigail Eli


"He wrote this chapter, he will be evident in it."
-Hannah Lea at Precious and Very Great Promises

 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

Romans 2:4-10, 2 Cor. 15:54-56, 2 Cor. 16:14, Phil 3:7-10, 1 John 4:9-10, Rev.22:20
...and many many more promises found in the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment